My husband and I came in to look at cars which a few years ago I got a new car from Mike Duman Auto Sales and was very pleased so when I needed a second car for my husband we came back..He had looked at two Honda Insights one black and loaded and the other was just a basic model..Well he was told he could get the black one no problem and all the paper work was good well a few days later they called and said they sold it and so they were going to give us the basic model which has stains and things missing from the interior..Well my husband thinking something wasnt right call and acted like another customer and asked about the black insite and sure enough they still had it and it had not been sold. So he let the sales man know whos last name is McKnight know that he is aware that he was lied to and would like things made right would not respond..very bad costumer service you cant lie with something like that not everyone is *** and would fall for that..So now we are dealing with a new guy and hopefully things will get turned around...I will never recommend anybody to Mike Duman Auto sales again I have sent many people to them and now i feel bad..This is discusting and if you plan on lying to someone make sure you dont tell them they got a car and then say it was sold my husband thinking something wasnt right sure enough caught the guy in a lie..People need to think maybe if it was a young girl that didnt know much maybe could have gotten away with it..not happy this is all full of ***

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 13, 2013.

Comments

Suffolk, Virginia, United States #1097876

There must be more to the story. It doesn't make sense that they would tell you the car was sold, if it wasn't, does it?

Maybe you couldn't get financed on the more expensive car? It appears you are leaving something out?