On Friday, March 18, 2016 my husband and I was immediately approached upon arrival by Mr. Bobby Kinsey with a big smile before we could even ask for a salesman assistance at the front door. We stated our purpose and he immediately took us out on the lot to review cars of our preference.

He knew exactly where to look according to our budget and was repeatedly frank about not wasting our time in showing us anything not of interest. We were able to make a decision and test drive, then on to closing a deal within 2 hours.

Mr. Kinsey assistance was efficient, pleasant and sincere. I would highly recommend him to others for service.

SW/TW

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Mike Duman Auto Sales. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mike Duman Auto Sales.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Mike Duman Auto Sales to other companies on our site.

Comments